Tuesday, November 10, 2015

[10-Nov-2015] Wow! I'm not the only one?!

"It's the timeframe that he's doing it in," Capitals coach Barry Trotz said. "He's approaching levels of goal scoring that you talk about with the great goal scorers. Probably it was Bobby Hull and the next generation was talking about Brett Hull, but this generation now is going to be talking about Ovechkin. There's no question he'll be in the Hall of Fame and there's no question he's one of the few guys that has a chance to break The Great One's record."

 Coach believes it?! I'm not insane! Huzzah!

"I think he might be the best goal scorer since Gretzky," Brett Hull said, "unless he passes Gretzky."

Brett HULL believes it's possible?! Whoa. 

I'M NOT CRAZY!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Laurel, MD, United States